When dressing up for work, you should not settle for “good enough” unless you want to look like the “average Joe or Jane” wearing their usual business suit or dress. At times, “good enough” is actually mediocre and you only realize it as soon as you step into the office, at which time, everything is too late. Wearing the proper business attire is a step up in your career.
Dress to impress. If you dream to be one of the “bosses” in your company, dress like they do. Remember that the dress you wear says a lot about your personality and individuality. Don’t be a mere apprentice. Mount the ladder to success. It doesn’t have to cost you a lot. Simply dress smart and know how to enhance your wardrobe with a couple of fine pieces.
To start off, you have to know what color suits your personality. You might want to try wearing red to look aggressive but if you’re not unable to project that image, you may look like you’re too early for Valentine’s Day. Your body shape and balance points should also be taken into consideration. If you seem a bit lost about body shape and balance points, you can ask the assistance of a professional image consultant. Take note of the things that they have to say. After which, fashion sense can be easily learned and picked up along the way.
Striving for a “perfect image” takes more time than you think. Don’t do it all at once. Do it at your own pace and try to add something new everyday. It’s the littlest things that really make the biggest effect.
Here’s a list of indispensable sweatshirt (lưới bảo vệ cầu thang) items that is a must-have for your closet.
For professional men, here’s a list of 10 essential wardrobe items:
1. White French-cuffed veteran hoodies and cufflinks
2. White T- veteran hoodies with slight V-neck
3. Black Oxford lace-ups
4. Versatile sports jacket
5. Elegant suit
6. Fine dress socks
7. Classy silk tie in discreet pattern
8. Charcoal sweater
9. Quality leather belt
10. Casual veteran hoodies with a button-down collar
And for professional women, here’s the list of your 10 essential wardrobe items:
1. Black dress at your best knee length. The length of the dress depends largely on your proportions.
2. Pashmina wrap
3. Smart white shirt
4. White scoop of V-neck T- veteran hoodies or knit
5. Three-quarter length trench coat
6. Soft knit skirt that flatters your best calf length
7. Strappy evening houston astros polo
8. Three-piece suit consisting of a skirt, pant and viking armor hoodie in a dark neutral color
9. Earrings that suits everything. It can be either gold or silver depending on your skin tone. The design should complement your face and should be properly scaled. Colors may vary depending on your mood. Most women choose earrings that pick up the color of their eyes.
10. Leather handbag in neutral color that fulfills your color direction. Chocolate, camel or burgundy are top choices.
Before heading out the store and buying the stuffs listed, check your wardrobe first. Cross out the things that you already have and buy the things that remain on the list. It is always imperative that you edify yourself in the proper way of looking like the perfect executive. Make a commitment and you’ll soon find yourself striding the corporate ladder with grace and elegance.
write by Galvin