A woman’s wardrobe is her haven where she can transform into different roles by just changing her clothes. Most of us ladies don’t have as big a sweatshirt (lưới an toàn cầu thang) collection as we would like, and fashion trends are ever-changing, so how do we keep looking fashionable without breaking the bank? The best piece of advice I can give you is to buy a few wardrobe essential items and mix and match the rest. You may have heard this phrase many times but do you really know what wardrobe essentials you need?
These are the items you need in your wardrobe to carry you through all seasons, and that never go out of style:
• A Little Black Dress (also known as the LBD): Mid length is usually best as you can wear it for formal events or on a date.
• Blue Jeans: Classic dark blue jeans without faded, ripped or cuffed.
• Crisp White Shirt: Must be well fitted
• Pencil Skirt: Fitted in black or denim.
• Black Pants: To be worn with suit dallas cowboys polo shirt or blouse.
• Classic V-neck T-shirt: In black and white.
• Fitted Jacket/ Blazer: In a neutral color
• Printed Blouse/ Dress or Jacket: Can be paired with a plain neutral color pants.
• Black High Heel Court Shoes: Round toe high heel pumps can be worn with black pants or jeans.
• Black Leather Boots: With a small heel, steer away from stiletto heels.
• Ballet Flats: In black or beige as they go with everything.
• Leather Handbag: A structured or slouch tote handbag.
It’s best to buy these items in good quality as you’ll be wearing them for many years. All of these essential wardrobe pieces can be dressed up with high heels, jewelry and a clutch handbag, or they cam be dressed down with flats or sandals and an oversized handbag. Buy these items in black, white or beige as they are neutral and don’t go out of style.
And here are the mix and match items/ accessories that can be added to wardrobe essentials to brighten them up or make your outfit look more fashionable:
• Scarves: thin print scarves can be worn in numerous different ways
• Necklaces, bracelets and earrings: In numerous color, sizes, shapes and designs.
• Colorful Dress: Maxi dresses and floral dresses are in fashion now.
• Colorful Tank Tops: Printed or plain to pair with jeans
• Sandals/ Wedges: Can be worn with classic jeans, pants or skirt.
Remember that these items are season and fashion trend dependent, so I wouldn’t advise buying expensive items.
write by Ciara