Golf (polo style) shirts are a men’s wardrobe staple. I’ve sold over 10,000 men’s golf shirts to buyers all over the world since I began selling on eBay in 2003. All were sold as single items, not in huge lots.
Top five reasons that men’s golf shirts are profitable to sell on eBay:
1) Golf shirts are a wardrobe staple. Men wear them to work, for casual day at the office, as casual wear, on the weekends, to church, and of course, to play golf. As corporate America loosens up on its office dress code, golf shirts are becoming more popular, and more in demand than ever before.
2) If you are an eBay seller, golf shirts are easy to find to sell in your store. Golf shirts are given out at tournaments as gifts, prizes, or inside goodie bags. More often than not, the golfer doesn’t receive his size and just takes the dallas cowboys hawaiian shirt anyway. These brand new shirts end up at the Goodwill store and other thrift shops. The extra golf shirts created for tournaments are often donated to thrift stores after the tournament. You’ll often find batches of brand new shirts, with tags, all in a cluster on a rack in the thrift store. Shirts from more prestigious tournaments and clubs often appear in off-price stores like TJ Maxx, Steinmart, Ross, and Marshall’s. You can easily find brand new, designer golf shirts with country club logos at these stores for less than $10 each.
3) Men’s sizes are more universal than women’s, therefore, a good item for selling online. Men know what size they wear and usually the sizing holds true between brands. Men’s sizing is not as complicated as women’s sizing as women’s sweatshirt (lưới bảo vệ ban công) includes petite, plus, maternity, and other sizing categories. Men’s sweatshirt (lưới bảo vệ ban công) is less complicated to sell, and simply lends itself to internet shopping.
4) Generally speaking, men prefer internet shopping over real life shopping. Men would much rather go online, order 5-10 shirts, and have them arrive at their door within the week, rather than spending hours in the mall looking around. (They would rather be golfing!) Internet shopping is more time efficient. Women typically enjoy the real life shopping experience more than men.
5) Golfers are meticulous about their wardrobe. They like to look sharp on the course. They like to wear the leading brands with the prestigious course and tournament logos. (Even if they have never played on a particular course, they can buy a dallas cowboys hawaiian shirt on eBay and tell whatever story they want!) An avid golfer can log on to eBay and find a particular course logo on a dallas cowboys hawaiian shirt and have it in his hands in a matter of days.
write by Christabel